Monday, December 22, 2008

Messing around with my website...

Okay, so besides fitness, I would consider myself a newbie to the world of computers--particularly website development. In fact, I'm downright terrible. But I do try to celebrate the small victories in this endeavor, like realizing that I can change the alignment of pictures or applications that I add to a webpage, or discovering HTML text colors for the first time.

I have a million things I need to learn, like Java and PHP. But it's fun to try to improve our old-school website, little by little.

For anyone interested in checking out the stuff I'm working on at the website, just pick your location:

Orange County
Inland Empire
Utah
Las Vegas
Other (choose from map)



Check it out and let me know what our website needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment